St Peter's Catholic
"Loved by Jesus, we love, we learn, we live and grow together for Him"
We have an open door policy at St. Peter’s, building open, honest and transparent relations with parents, ensuring they feel comfortable and confident to be involved in the education of their child. Parents are invited to be involved in their children learning in many ways- such as the following
• Sharing target setting so parents can see what their child is working on next
• Home/school books for some children to inform parents of about the child’s day
• Curriculum overview published on our school website.
• Support with weekly homework
• Share and comment in home reading diaries
• Attending parents’ evenings
• Attending INSPIRE workshops
• Give your Parental views on IEP/Annual Review document
• Attending Termly review meetings and Annual Reviews (where appropriate)
• Speak to the class teachers and SENCO for further advice and support